Friday, March 24, 2006

Daily Kos Diary About Sandals' Flip-flop

I just posted a diary on Daily Kos about the Sandals flip-flop. I heard that Kos readers have been hostile to Pennacchio supporters. Judge for yourself. Here is my favorite anti-Chuck comment referring to my belief in his campaign, followed by my retort:
Shark Repellent
I'm selling some, and you don't see any sharks around me, so it must work.
by UpstateNYDem on Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 05:05:40 PM PDT

Regarding Sharks

To rip-off Woody Allen: A campaign, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies.

Chuck Pennacchio has appeared at 278 events during his campaign so far. He has personally spoken with over 30,000 democrats in this state. Being a upstate New Yorker, you are obviously not one of them.

Come fight for Chuck in my diary's comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home