Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blogad for Chuck

Last week, at WoodChuck '06, I spoke with a Pennacchio higher-up about the need for Chuck to advertise on blogs through blogads--the little sidebar advertisements on most blogs. At her behest, I created a blogad for Chuck that night.

The Pennacchio campaign received it with rave reviews, but I have not seen it anywhere online yet. Being the week before the primary, I imagine that they are swamped with work. Additionally, with such limited time, they might not have been able to find an available blog before the primary. If anyone is interested in using it shoot me an email.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger A Big Fat Slob said...

Schlomo,

Nice looking ad. You can run them yourself at blogads.com I ran one for a few weeks at Keystone Politics for about $40.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home