Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Cajun Jew Road Show

Friends and family alike know that I tend to procrastinate...a lot. Personally, I prefer to think of it as delayed diligence. After the Yearly Kos, I'm taking three of four weeks to travel, but have not been able to decide where. So, I intend use procrastination to my advantage and am planning nothing. I've booked a one way ticket to Vegas and am flying by the seat of my pants for the rest of the trip. Somehow I'll find a way to my next destination. Somehow I'll have an adventure. Somehow I'll find my way home. After Vegas, my first decision is to turn left or right (South or North). I'm leaning toward North.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're taking your laptop along; I'm looking forward to reading about how this adventure unfolds.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uncle from the frozen north, the epicenter of political correctness, is looking forward to checking in on your progress.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Shlomo Boudreaux said...

Thanks for the support, I'll do my best to keep into with "frozen" north from the great white north.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home